Vitamix CIA – Best professional blender. The CIA has trained more than 37,000 chefs and foodservice professionals, including many celebrity chefs. Ordinary blenders can’t begin to approach the speed nor the results you’ll enjoy while using the powerful CIA Professional by Vitamix machine.
Like no other kitchen appliance available, the CIA Professional by Vitamix multi-tasking appliance will unlock the deep rich flavor treasures hidden in all your select ingredients. You can create dishes the way professional chefs do. It easily handles the work of many appliances so you can blend, puree, chop, juice, grind and more, all in this one versatile machine! Included is an exclusive new recipe book, “Recipes and Techniques from the CIA Master Chefs”. The book features more than 20 recipes developed by the CIA’s Certified Master Chefs. The CIA Professional by Vitamix also comes with “Create”, an easel-design recipe book which saves counter space and is packed with over 300 easy-to-prepare recipes from some of the country’s top professional chefs, including Joanne, Weir, Michael Symon and Hugh Carpenter. Instructional DVD and owner’s manual included. “It’s not a blender – It’s a Vitamix!”
- Countertop blender with laser-cut stainless-steel blades
- 2+ peak hp motor generates blade speeds of 240 MPH
- Durable all-metal construction; variable speed control
- 64-ounce jar; recipe books, instructional DVD, and manual included
- Measures 8-3/4 by 7-1/4 by 20 inches; 7-year warranty
Updated: We have found the best price for Vitamix CIA at Amazon – click here to check it out.
More than 50 customers rate this Blender as 5+
Reviews by amazon.com customers:
-Why, you say, should I spend this insane amount of money for a blender? My answer: Because it’s worth it. There is simply no comparison to other blenders. The Vitamix is the best. It really does crush ice effectively, make ice cream in seconds from frozen fruit and cream, and produces drinks and sauces that are utterly smooth, plus soups to die for. I make my own hummus and used it for baby food regularly, guests love it for silky frozen drinks, and it lasts–with zero problems. It’s a quality device. Advertising is geared to health food because you can make drinks or soups from fresh produce and take advantage of the natural fiber that juicers take out, and they’re right, but that’s not why I bought it. I bought it because I hate the odd chunky bits of fruit in my smoothies, I hate taking blenders apart for cleaning and I wanted something I could depend on to do what I wanted each and every time. I’ve not been disappointed.
-I LOOOOOOOVE this blender. I have been wanting a vitamix for 5 years and instead of just executing on the purchase, I kept buying inferior blenders for a couple hundred less. Including a breville — the most expensive one available at Williams Sonoma. It is garbage compared to the vitamix. You can blend ANYTHING in this. My GF recommended I include avocado pits in my smoothies as they are super food so I did and it WORKED, no issue. Every morning I make my husband and I a HEALTH packed green smoothie. As an example today — kale, spinach, broccolli stems, carrots with tops, celery cucumber, banana, apple, mango, and berries with splash of coconut water, flax seeds, vitamin b12 (because I am vegan), hemp protein, and spirulina. It looks HEINOUS but is DELICIOUS. I have more energy throughout the day and my farmer’s market purchases NEVER go bad because I just blend em all up. My compost bin is sitting largely unused because I use it all!!
- This is a work horse of a mixer! It does everything… mix, grind, cream, whip… you name it and it does it! I love my Vitamix. My health and the health of my family matters to me grately and I appreciate the convenience and the freedom Vitamix provides to me. I can make my own mayo and not worry about rotten ingredients in it… I can make the best tasting soups in minutes… grind my own flours from sprouted grains… make my own breads… chop onion without weeping… etc. The recipe book that comes with Vitamix has to be used with great caution, however, in my humble opinion as a medical professional! I have to admit that it is full of bad advice about ingredient choices… canola oil being one of them… soy milk being another… Ouch! Don’t look for a sound nutritional advice in the cookbook. But, if you use the basic idea of the recipe and know enough to substitute poorly advised ingredient with the one that belongs to REAL foods than you are set! The blender itself is a dream!
- Have this blender for about 6 weeks now and use it on a daily basis for green smoothies. It liquifies every vegtable/fruit/ice combo I have tried in a matter of seconds. Worth every penny and just wish I had purchased it sooner.
- My wife and I use this blender every day at least once. This blender replaced a Cuisenart whose gears ground themselves up as they got hot (they were made out of hard rubber, not metal like in the vitamix). We regularly make smoothies and dressings in this blender. This blender also helps make the most amazing soups I have had. Any type of soup or stew that needs to be thickened can be done by spooning out a few cups of an unthickened soup into the vitamix, adding any type of vegetable that seems appropriate, blending, and pouring back into the soup. So much flavor and no risk of the odd texture that can sometimes come from flour/rue.
We now make all of our 6 month olds baby food in this blender and have yet to buy a jar of pre-made food.
You may also be interested in purchasing Best Selling book Green Smoothie Revolution:
Go back Home
Go to Best Blenders