KitchenAid KSB560OB – combine outstanding performance, durability and an easy to clean design to perform everyday kitchen tasks from making smoothies to pureeing vegetables for soup, to crushing ice and making pesto.
This blender features a 56 oz shatter-resistant blend & serve pitcher. Its soft grip handle is comfortable and the jar’s lighter weight allows for anyone to use, including kids. One piece dishwasher safe pitcher with Stainless Steel one-piece blade eliminates food traps and any need to disassemble. Clean Touch control pad wipes clean in an instant. Unique pitcher design and patented blade system combine with .9 HP motor and Intelli-Speed electronic controls for fast, consistent blending. Includes 1 Year Hassle Free Replacement warranty through KitchenAid.
- 5-speed blender offers .9 HP motor and Intelli-Speed electronic controls
- Die-cast metal base; steel-reinforced coupler; 1-piece stainless-steel blade
- Dishwasher-safe shatter-resistant pitcher with 56-ounce capacity; soft-grip handle
- Automatic “crush ice” button; Clean Touch control pad; cord storage for tidy countertops
- Measures 7-1/4 by 9 by 15-1/5 inches; 1-year hassle-free replacement warranty
Updated: We have found the best price for KitchenAid KSB560OB at Amazon – click here to check it out.
Reviews by amazon.com customers:
-We bought this Kitchenaid blender over a year ago, and after several months the container started to leak. The leak was small, and we put up with it for awhile. We finally got tired of the mess, however, and called the factory. We were told that the container had been redesigned, and they would send us a new one immediately even though our warranty had expired. When we got the new one we could see that it had indeed been redesigned, and have used it for some time now, and NO LEAKS. A leak proof container plus the other great features of this blender now warrant a definite five stars.
- My husband and I make smoothies almost every single night (as in, 6-7 nights/week), so we’re really hard on our blenders. We have been through 4 blenders in the last 3 years alone. We started with a cheap Oster blender, but quickly realized that it was pretty much useless for the thick smoothies we like to make. Next, I bought the Back to Basics Smoothie Elite, which was great for as long as it held up, but as it turned out, that was only 6 months. So, we upgraded to the Back to Basics Smoothie Professional, which was great until I dropped the glass jar into the sink and broke it, only to find that you couldn’t buy a new one ANYWHERE so my $120 blender was now worthless.
-GREAT Blender. I use it to make smoothies probably 3 times a week. My old blender would barely crush ice and this one gets it done super quick. It’s really easy to clean too. Would recommend to everyone.
-I got this blender because of the positive reviews on Amazon, but also because it was recommended in several cooking magazines, as well as Consumer Rpt as being a great blender, even for crushing ice. Consumers had it in the mid-range price range, but Amazon had it on sale for double digits (as opposed to triple digits), so I went for it!
First time I used this blender, I was amazed how powerful it was! Yes, it was noisy, but its a BLENDER! I’ve made smoothies, shakes, and picante salsas in this blender, and its done a beautiful job each time. Easy to clean, and the pitcher shape helps expedite the pitcher contents out as your pour.
Glad I purchased this blender!
-I chose this blender because it was so highly rated on my favorite cooking website. It works great, seems solid, and looks nice. I think it is a very good value. Happy with it in every way.
You may also be interested in purchasing Best Selling book Green Smoothie Revolution:
Go back Home
Go to Best Blenders