Hamilton Beach 51101B - Take your drink to go .Use the travel lid to drink from. Great for fruit smoothies, icy drinks, shakes, and more. Stainless steel blades. One touch blending .Easy storage. Less cleaning . Single serving size
- 175-watt personal blender for smoothies, shakes, and more
- Simple one-touch operation; durable stainless-steel blades
- 14-ounce blending jar doubles as a travel cup (less to clean)
- Fits most car cup holders; recipe book included
- Measures 3-3/4 by 3-3/4 by 12-1/2 inches
Updated: We have found the best price for Hamilton Beach 51101B at Amazon – click here to check it out.
More than 120 customers rate this item 5
Reviews by amazon.com customers:
- I was looking for an inexpensive small personal blender that was powerful, easy to use, and could blend a perfect smoothie. I did a lot of research and looked into about a dozen other brands including the famed “Magic Bullet”. What I found out was that not all personal blenders are made equal. The “Magic Bullet” didn’t get very good reviews even though it is by far the most popular. After all my intense research, I settled on this one… The Hamilton Beach Single Serve Blender. Here’s the scoop on what makes this surprising blender the “cream of the crop”
-Works nicely for mixing up those breakfast protein shakes but the lid started cracking after only 3 months of daily use so when mixing it leaks at that point, I have to try to plug it with my finger to stop it from leaking onto the counter, other then that i’m happy with how easy it is to use and clean.
- I was concerned that maybe some of the positive reviews on here were paid reviews since the negative reviews were so bad, but I’d have to say this ranks up there with the best $15 I’ve ever spent. The size is perfect for a big but not too big smoothies. Storage even upright is very compact. So far I’ve been blending fruits, veggies, maybe throwing in a handful of nuts and it works great and fast. Clean-up is much simpler than a standard blender. My boyfriend tried to throw some ice in there, and it just kinda chipped away at the sides – so not an ice crusher – but I don’t like ice in my smoothies anyway. Definitely recommend!
-This is a great little blender for smoothies and similar drinks. If too much ice cubes or big chunks of fruit are used, it won’t blend but neither will a standard size blender. If there’s room, add some liquid to get the contents swishing around and that usually solves the issue. The best thing about this product is the 2-piece clean up. I’ve had mine for 3 years, with no problems.
-This little handy-dandy blender fills the bill for me. Instead of dragging my full size heavy blender out of the cubbard just to make a smoothie – I now can just plug in this sweet little blender and in a short time have a delicious drink. Easy to clean up – nothing to take apart – the answer to my need for stirring up a quick, healthy, tasty smoothie.
You may also be interested in purchasing Best Selling book Green Smoothie Revolution:
Go back Home
Go to Best Blenders