Cuisinart CBT-1000 – Amazon Bestseller. Equipped with a 1000-watt motor, this durably built countertop blender delivers the power needed for everything from blending up fruit smoothies before work or protein shakes after a work out to pureeing soup for dinner or mixing up frozen beverages when gathering with friends on a Friday night
The machine’s Power6 TurboEdge design creates a strong vortex for thoroughly blended ingredients, while its automatic pre-set programs combine timed pauses with bursts of power for excellent results–choose from Smoothie, Ice Crush, or Pulse functions. A lightweight, 64-ounce, BPA-free, Tritan co-polymer jar comes included, complete with easy-to-read measuring marks up the side, a generous comfort-grip handle, a secure-fitting lid, and a drip-free pouring spout. Other highlights include a rugged die-cast metal base, low and high speed settings, backlit buttons, a count-up timer with an audible signal after four minutes of blending time, and a handy stand-by mode. Sleek and stylish, the blender measures 8-2/5 by 10-2/5 by 14-3/5 inches.
The Cuisinart PowerEdge 1000 Watt Blender is constructed with a heavy die-cast metal base and a lightweight, 64 ounce biphensol A (BPA) free Tritan co-polymer blender jar. Ideal for today’s gourmet kitchen, it is the perfect combination of high style and high tech! Includes pre-programmed Smoothie, Ice Crush and Pulse functions to blend smoothies, frozen drinks or crush ice flawlessly.
- 1000-watt 2-speed blender with rugged die-cast metal base
- Preprogrammed Smoothie, Ice Crush, and Pulse functions
- Simple control panel with backlit buttons; count-up timer; stand-by mode
- 64-ounce co-polymer lidded jar with measuring marks included
- Measures 8-2/5 by 10-2/5 by 14-3/5 inches
Updated: We have found the best price for Cuisinart CBT-1000 at Amazon – click here to check it out.
Reviews by amazon.com customers:
-I looked at what seemed to be a million blenders. I do a lot of vegan and raw foods but I didn’t want to spend upwards of $400. I love this blender! It has handled everything I hoped it would, including frozen fruits for smoothies. It is very quiet for a blender. I like the die-cast base, the simple controls (who really needs 14 settings?), and the pulse setting. The only minor flaw is the difficulty in getting out the last 1/4 cup of whatever I’ve made. Overall, I very much recommend this blender.
- I researched various products and believed this unit was the best quality for the money. We have had this for about a month and have been very impressed with its power, ease of use, and simplicity in cleaning. I highly recommend this product.
-I have had several blenders in my married life of over 40 years, and this one tops anything I have ever owned. It is quiet, easy to clean, fast, easy to use.
But, then every Cuisinart appliance I have in my kitchen is the best!
- Works pretty well but you have to make sure you allow adequate blending time for harder foods such as leafs. Easy to clean-up. There are more powerful products out there but they are also twice as expensive. This is quite suitable for what we use it – mainly fruit and green smoothies. Arrived quickly in perfect condition – thanks Amazon! Would highly recommend.
- We use this daily and so far have no complaints. My only piece of advice is to not remove the blade every time you clean it. It can be a pain and you have to be careful to not lose the seal. We misplaced ours once and it leaked like crazy. Which, was totally our fault. But to avoid possibly losing the seal, I wouldn’t remove the blade at every cleaning. Great product and would purchase again.
You may also be interested in purchasing Best Selling book Green Smoothie Revolution (smoothies recipes):
Go back Home
Go to Best Blenders